Daphnila Bay Thalasso Activities
|If you are looking for holiday action, the Grecotel Daphnila Bay Thalasso is certainly the ideal hotel for you. From a wide selection of sports for all the family to the exclusive Elixir ThalassoSpa - there’s something for everyone!|
The Grecotel Daphnila Bay Thalasso lies on a quiet sandy beach bordered by spacious, naturally-shaded lawns. Relax in the sun or under the shady olive and pine trees. Complimentary sun-beds, changing cabins, beach towels and showers.
This beach is awarded the “Blue Flag” as complying with the directives of the European programme: water quality; environmental management; safety, services and facilities; environmental education and information.
Facilities free of charge:
• Sun beds
• Umbrellas at the pools
• Beach towels
• 2 Fresh water pools (315m² & 106 m²)
• 1 Children's pool 48 m²
• Indoor Thalasso pool heated - seawater (85m²)
(only for Thalasso programme users)
Sports & Fun
• Windsurfing (with valid certificate)
• Water-skiing (extra charge)
• Parasailing (extra charge)
• Pedal boats
• Banana & Rings (extra charge)
• Jet Ski (extra charge)
• Wake Board (extra charge)
• Flyfish (extra charge)
• Inflatable Tube rides: Mambo, Viper, Chariot and a lot more (extra charge)
• Aqua Striders - Learn to walk on water (extra charge)
Underwater Diving Center
• PADI trained instructors
• Beginners to advanced courses
• Introductory lessons
• Equipment hire
• Dives in exotic locations off the Corfiot coast
• 7 Quarzsand Tennis Courts
• Floodlights at an extra charge
• Tennis coaching at an extra charge
• Equipment rental
• Professional Tennis School Sunball:
- Individual, partner or group lessons for all levels
from beginner to tournament players.
- Special lessons and courses for kids and
- Guest tournaments 1-2x per week
- Free try out lessons 2x per week
• Outdoor gymnastic area
• Fitness room (lobby area)
• Elixir ThalassoSpa with Cardio Fitness room at an extra charge (Star Trac machines - exercise bikes, jogging tracks, hiker & free weights)
• Excursions, Rental, Technical service (extra charge)
• Table tennis
• Billiard (extra charge)
• Beach volleyball
• Corfu Golf Course (14 kms)
• Horse riding (4 kms)
• Mini soccer
• TV games (extra charge)
|The hotel's entertainment team offers a variety of activities from morning gym, aerobics and beach games to dancing lessons, evening shows and musical nights from the rich tradition of the island.|
• Active & Fun: archery, beach volley ball, water-polo, mini soccer, darts, boccia, etc.
• Fit & Relax: Morning gym, Yoga, Pilates, Aqua gym, Tae Bo, etc.
• Fit & Fun: Syrtaki, Latin Fever, Hip-hop, etc.
• Various Creative activities in Grecoland & Pool games
• Shows & Evening programme: Dance- & Family shows 6 times per week
• Live music & dance shows
Rates & Reservations
or Call +30 26610 90320
While the kids are at Grecoland, you hit the Elixir ThalassoSpa for the signature treatment using indigenous ingredients.
7 Tennis courts
Nestled among Dassia's pine forest, available for a game of tennis morning, noon or night! Tennis coaches also available at an extra charge.
For more information please contact the front desk.
• The island is a boating paradise. Hire a boat, or join a boat tour, to explore the beautiful beaches and quiet coves along Corfu’s coast or the nearby islands of Paxos and Antipaxos. Drop anchor and swim, snorkel or have a BBQ on a secluded beach.
• Learn something new-Sign up for a family lesson and learn together underwater diving.
• Visit the 400 year old monastery of Mirtiotissa that sits on a hillside above the beach among pine trees and olives.
Corfu Golf Club
Corfu Golf Club will put the finishing strokes to your game! beautiful18-hole golf course has been praised by many as one of golf’s best kept secrets in Europe.
Yoga & Pilates
Relaxing and body exercises will revitalize your body and mind during your holidays.
Eau de Grèce
A luxurious collection of fragrances and body care products that are the essence of Greece - Eau de Grèce collection created exclusively for Grecotel. Just for You!
(find yours at Sunstores Boutique)
Discover Corfu island
The Corfu island offers a great variety of small coves surrounded by cypress & olive trees and emerald waters.
Tip: Visiting Achilleion, a palace built by Empress of Austria Elisabeth also known as Princess Sissy, as her summer residence is a must.
Learn our latest news by writing
here your e-mail address and press send